Application & Interview Process
Thank you for your interest in joining Grow Financial. All current job opportunities are posted on our career website. We invite you to apply for positions that match your qualifications, interests and future goals. Here you will find a brief outline of the steps you need to take to complete your online application:
1. Define your job search: Using the drop down menus, you can search by location, county, job category and keywords. Or search all jobs.
2. View your results: Click "Begin Search" button and this will populate a list of available jobs that meet your search criteria. You can sort each column by clicking on the tabs at the top. You can sort by date, job title, location or county.
3. Select your job: Find the opportunity you're interested in and click on the job title. This will bring you to the job details page for a brief description and general requirements. You will also have a few options:
4. First-time user: If this is the first time you are applying, click on the new user button. You will be prompted to create a user name that must be a valid e-mail address. If you don't have an e-mail account before starting the application, you can establish one using hotmail.com, yahoo.com or google.com. You will also be asked to create a password. Please enter all the information in the required fields and click "Register." On your next visit, you will be a returning user and will need to use your password and login information.
5. Returning user: Enter your user name and password information.
6. Review the customer service expectations form: At the bottom of the page, type in your name to confirm that you've reviewed the content. Then click "Continue to Application."
7. Complete job application: Complete the necessary fields (contact info, work history, education etc.) with your information and review the terms. If you agree to the terms, select continue.
8. Review job application: At this step in the process, you can review your application and make any edits, if necessary. If changes are needed, click "edit" but if no edits are required, click "finish" to send your application.
9. Confirmation: You will receive a confirmation page that lets you know your application has been submitted for review.
10. Interview process: Once an application is received, it is reviewed and evaluated by a member of our Human Resources department. If you are selected for an interview, we will contact you. We encourage you to check back often for new opportunities. You can use any computer with access to the Internet to check your application status and update your information.